- Agrawal, Ajay, Joshua Gans, and Avi Goldfarb. 2018. Prediction Machines: The Simple Economics of Artificial Intelligence. Harvard Business Review Press. Cambridge, MA.
- Agrawal, Ajay, Joshua Gans, and Avi Goldfarb, Eds. Forthcoming. The economics of Artificial Intelligence: An Agenda. University of Chicago Press, Chicago IL.
- Talks at Google.
- Brookfield Institute for Innovation + Entrepreneurship.
- Launch event for Prediction Machines.
- HBR Facebook Live.
- Artificial Intelligence in the Boardroom, The Corporate Board
- Is Your Company's Data Actually Valuable in the AI Era?, Harvard Business Review
- The Simple Economics of Machine Intelligence, Harvard Business Review
- How AI will Change Strategy: A Thought Experiment, Harvard Business Review
- The Trade-Off Every AI Company will Face, Harvard Business Review
- How AI will Change the Way We Make Decisions, Harvard Business Review
- What to Expect from Artificial Intelligence, Sloan Management Review
- The US AI Policy Roadmap, Harvard Business Review
- Rise of AI Will Raise Importance of Good Human Judgement, Irish Tech News
- Agrawal, Avi, Joshua Gans and Avi Goldfarb (2018), "Human Judgment and AI Pricing," AEA Papers and Proceedings.
- Agrawal, Avi, Joshua Gans and Avi Goldfarb (2018), "Exploring the Impact of Artificial Intelligence: Prediction Versus Judgment," TPI Conference, Washington DC.